LITHOS ROAD ESTATE CO-ORDINATOR
Odu-Dua Housing Association is looking for an Estate Co-ordinator to join our growing and vibrant team. You will be responsible for managing the Lithos Road estate in NW3. The Job Description and Person Specification are attached.
- Salary: £19k – £22k depending on candidate and experience
- Hours: 35 per week
- Probation: Six months
- Benefits: 25 days annual leave, contributory pension, training and personal development programme.
To apply for this post you need to submit the following before the closing date:
- A detailed CV (no more than 3 pages) highlighting your relevant qualifications and experience
- A supporting statement that pays particular attention to sections B, C and D of the Person Specification
- Full contact details of two professional references (they will not be contacted at this stage)
Completed applications should be sent to Alexandra Illsley at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Odu-Dua Housing Association, 84 – 88 Kingsgate Road, West Hampstead, London, NW6 4LA.
- Closing date: 12 noon Friday 3 August 2012
- Short listing will take place on Mon 6 Aug 2012. If you do not hear from us by Fri 10 Aug 2012 please assume that you have not been shortlisted.
- Interviews will take place on dates to be determined before the end of August.
Further information is available by calling Odu-Dua on 020 7625 1799 or 07718 701 710 or by email to email@example.com