Policy and Parliamentary Training
Does your organisation want to make its voice heard in the policy making process? Does your organisation want to influence decision makers but no idea how? Are you a community group that wants to lobby your local MP?We are holding two one-day policy and parliamentary training sessions in partnership with the Parliamentary outreach service.
The course will cover:
- Parliament; The House of commons and House of Lords, the role of MP’s and Members of the House of Lords
- The policy making process and how to make your voice heard
- How to plan your lobbying or policy work
The sessions are aimed at BME voluntary sector organisations who have little or no experience of lobbying or policy activity.
- Wednesday 17th July: London Irish Centre, Camden, 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Thursday 18th July: Priory rooms Birmingham, 9.30am – 4.30pm