Voluntary Action Camden (VAC) has a new Governance training programme for Trustees, Management Committee members or Board Members. The programme will have six interactive workshops followed by the Accredited NOCN Level 2 Qualification in Governance. Interactive workshops scheduled are:
• Introduction to being a trustee – 4th November 2013 (coinciding with the Trustees’ week event)
• Trustees Responsibility as Employers – 11th November 2013
• Leadership & Strategic Planning – 19th November 2013
• Financial Management – 28th November 2013
• Partnership & Consortia – 2nd December 2013
• Fundraising & Income Generation Strategy – 10th December 2013
For more information regarding the content of each session and on how to book a place, please see attached flyer.
Each workshop is at £25 for VAC members. If your organisation is not a member of VAC or your organisation is based outside Camden and not eligible to become a member, other fees will apply. Please check VAC website, www.vac.org.uk/training for more information on other fees.
NOCN Level 2 Qualification in Governance starts in February 2014 for 8 evening sessions.
VAC delivers other training, workshops and courses, both accredited and non-accredited.
A detail programme is New Governance programme 2013-14.
For more information, please check our website www.vac.org.uk