Date: Thursday 21 August from 9.30am-4.30pm
Venue: Westway HA’s offices – 1st Floor, Ladbroke Hall, 79 Barlby Road, London W10 6AZ (The nearest station is Ladbroke Grove station.)
The short session will provide an introduction to understanding housing management performance information. It covers the key principles, terminology and introduces a short practical exercise around interpreting performance information.
Tenants, residents and officer level staff who want to understand how performance information is used in the housing service and how this links to tenant involvement and scrutiny.
That participants will feel more confident in using performance information to inform their scrutiny, monitoring and inspection activities.
Course Content includes
- Looking at using performance information so you know how your landlord is doing
- Exploring the terminology used when talking about performance
- Considering what is meant by performance management, performance indicators and the performance journey
- Looking at ways of presenting performance information
- Carrying out a short exercise around interpreting information and asking questions which could be developed using their own performance information
An interactive and practical sessions that focus on your organisations performance information. A mixture of presentation and groups working and problem solving activities.
To book the training course
There are still a few spaces available which we are offering to other organisations on a first come first serve basis.
A small contribution of £75 per person is required, which includes lunch and refreshments.
Contact Collen Carrington-Miles on 0208 962 3332 or email@example.com